Sunday, January 17, 2010

Disclaimer Post

On this blog will be topics of interest for smokers. Since many are trying to quit smoking, many posts and items found here will be for smoking cessation. Some things posted here and some pictures and other data will not be dedicated toward cessation of smoking. There will be posts and items related to tobacco harm-reduction as well as addiction information.

Personally, I'm a smoker and am working toward cessation of tobacco products. I'm trying the electronic cigarette products and find them useful at times, however, they're not for everybody.

I sell ecigarettes and related items and believe in their benefits, but I realize there are many people out there who disagree with the use of both the use of ecigarettes and tobacco use.

I just wanted to make it clear on my blog that I cannot advocate that the ecigarettes are smoking cessation devices. They can only be considered alternatives to smoking tobacco.

No comments:

Post a Comment