Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How to buy electronic cigarettes

If you're a smoker looking to cut down on smoke inhalation and you'd like to try electronic cigarettes as a smoking alternative, you can purchase a variety of ecigarettes from me.

This post, is specifically about the Green Smoke electronic cigarette because I want to offer readers one of the electronic cigarettes that is climbing upward very rapidly in the market.

To purchase, simply follow my link below. Fill out a user's account so that if you enjoy the Green Smoke product(s) you purchase, future purchases will be convenient and simple.

Don't worry - the link will open in a new window.


Electronic Cigarettes, Green Smoke brand

After opening this link/window, look to the top-right of the page where it says "register," and go ahead and fill out the form so that you'll have ease of navigation when you return to the site, perhaps to browse articles or re-order products. There are a LOT of excellent articles and videos on-site, both informational ones about how ecigarettes work and also user testimonials, so you'll probably want to view these.

My name is Tracy Lewis and my representative name should be at the top left, almost at the middle of the page before you register. My name should be displayed along the same general line as the register button, so you shouldn't have a problem locating it. Make sure my name is the one you see before you register or your emails or support questions will go to another rep if you have any problems with registering, product questions, shipping and delivery or ordering questions.

Also - if you register, please make sure to submit a message on my comments section on this blog. I'll be sure to add you TWICE to my address books in the event that you need assistance at any time regarding your Green Smoke products.

Here's a picture if you're confused about which electronic cigarette is the Green Smoke kind:







Depressing the banner above will take you to my representative page where you can register, but will also take you away from the blog. If you'd rather stay on the blog and browse, just scroll up a bit to use the link instead of the banner.

Don't forget to comment so I can add you to both my blogspot/regular email address book and have you in my Green Smoke records.

3 comments:

  1. Actually there are number of e-cigs or other alternatives like vaporizers available so it is a bit confusion which one to buy as every cig variety is different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By a proper research, e-cig should be chosen. The battery should be taken into consideration while buying an e-cig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are variety of e-cigs available in the market and so have to choose as per use and need among the varieties.

    ReplyDelete